Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Every Last Yarnd

I made a vow that I was going to blog every day and then this past week I have missed two days.  I think it is this weather. Is spring ever coming?  I am so sick of rain and cold and damp.

Now onto better things.  Last week I mentioned that Julie Ann brought in her Every Last Yard for me to see.  She kindly emailed two pictures last night to share on the blog.

Pattern:  Every Last Yard from indigirl
Yarn:  tosh dk in water well
Julie Ann said
I think I’d like to do another when you get your new colours in!  It was fun to knit top down.
And
the sweater is really cozy 
Julie Ann thought that the sleeves were too long and that she might rip out a few rows.  I love them that long. The lace pattern is amazing.

It has been awhile since I visited the Rowan website but thought I would check out the free pattern section today.

This looks warm and cozy.

The Alpine Shrug knit in Big Wool.

Download the pattern 

Ash is a great little cardigan knit in double Kidsilk Haze.

Download the pattern

I am going to hit Publish and get back to making kits for the Frolic.  It is just a week and a half away.  I am starting to panic. Normally by this time I am packed.

No comments: