Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Mindy

I just got home from teaching and we are watching Idol. This is going to be quick because Survivor is next and I need to concentrate on that. The NHL playoffs start tonight so there will be lots of flipping channels.

I am almost done my linen stitch scarf (my knitting at home) and should finish it during Survivor. There will be a picture tomorrow. The short sleeved cardigan for Jane, my store knitting, is also in the home stretch. The front band is done and I should have the second sleeve done tomorrow.

Yesterday I forgot something from the Lantern Moon order.


From the Lantern Moon website
Mindy Knit Case
Such sweet storage for our most diminutive tools! Perfect for our lovely rosewood and ebony cable needles and repair hooks. Shimmery taffeta in three luscious colors. Six sleeves. Magnetic closure.

(Repair hooks and cable needles not included)

4.5”h x 4.5”w open

Time to knit!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: