Saturday, May 28, 2011

Into the home stretch

Beth just brought me a Red Velvet cupcake from the cupcake truck. Delicious!!  I hope that come back next Saturday.

I finished the Rock Island chart last night and am onto the home stretch.  The rest of the shawl is garter stitch.

The rows are getting shorter so it should move quickly now.

I didn't want to remove my centre marker for the picture. Not only is it marker the centre stitch but it shows the right side row. Decreases are done on that row and the wrong side row is just knit.

My dad just stopped by the store to drop off some stuff for me and commented that the black board outside was blank.  I cleaned it off this morning because the writing had run with all the rain.  I'm still deciding what to write. I told him that it looked messy and he told me that he had a solution to the writing running. He says with his sick laugh "you could use paint".  Thanks dad.  His ideas are amazing. People wonder where Beth and I get our sick sense of humour from. Spend a day with my dad and you will know.

3 comments:

Lois Evensen said...

The cape is awesome!

Rhonda said...

All I can say is WOW!!!

Sally said...

I think its a good idea. WHen you want to change the message you could just use white out ! ! ! !