Saturday, May 21, 2011

Purple Label Cashmere

A few weeks ago I showed the cute baby patterns available from Tanis Fiber Arts. In case you missed it here is the link to download the patterns.

The yarn arrived yesterday afternoon.


Tanis Purple Label Cashmere Sock
Grape
Moss
Sweetheart
Lilac
Shadow 
Seabreeze
Spearmint

The colours are great and if you don't have a little one to knit for the yarn will make a great pair of socks.

It has been a productive day.  A newsletter has been finished but I'm not sending it until Tuesday.  There are too many people away for the weekend and I don't want it to get buried in their in box.  Two newsletters have been written for Beth as well.

The edging on Rock Island is growing.  I did pick it up while watching hockey last night but I was tired and messed up one row.  I took it out and all is well but I knew that it should be set aside until today.

The close up shows the subtle colour variations in the yarn.

I am almost at the halfway point of the edging.  I want it done so that I can get onto the fun part. There is part of me that thinks I might be able to get it done for TNNA in Columbus. We leave June 8th so I had better get going.

I think I have found my garment for the Knitter's Fair as well. It is a purple tone so it fits into Sarah's criteria. It's new so it fits into my criteria.  As you all know my mind will change many times before September about what I am going to wear.  There will be a new pattern that comes out or a brand new yarn and I will jump to it.

The hockey game is getting interesting.  I'm going to hit Publish and watch (okay listen) and knit.

1 comment:

Lois Evensen said...

Gorgeous!