Thursday, August 04, 2011

Smiley Stripes

Today has been one of those days. I can't tell you what I did but it has been busy. There was no time for lunch. I normally get a tea sometime in the afternoon. It is almost 5pm and I just got that tea. Two boxes are sitting at the door to be unpacked-one from Rowan and one with Sirdar Baby Bamboo.

If you are coming to Knitting Camp an email went out to you earlier today with the homework. If you didn't receive it, please let me know and I will send it again.

Sirdar introduced Smiley Stripes DK in the spring and there are new patterns and colours coming for fall.

We should have the new baby patterns in the store early next week. They arrived in Toronto at my suppliers warehouse yesterday. Once the boxes are unpacked they will turn around and start shipping to stores.
Snuggly Smiley Stripes Dk is the most fabulously colourful yarn with an incredible multi-colour stripe effect in every ball. It is a gorgeously soft blend of 80% bamboo and 20% merino wool, a fabulous blend that’s just so soft to wear next to babies skin, and Smiley Stripes Dk is machine washable too.






I knew we were going to see lots of crying from Brendon and Rachel last night. Brendon thought his plan was so smart. Dani wasn't going to have two people in mind depending on who he took off the block? I won't be happy if Jordan goes home and Brendon stays.

It's just after 9 and I am home from having my nails done. They look great but no knitting tonight. Maybe tomorrow.

No comments: