Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Holly is done!!

Jane just dropped in with Holly. It is amazing!!! I have been wearing it - a little warm on a day like today but it is so beautiful.
This is truly a work of art. Jane did a fabulous job!!

It was a great day in the store for finished garments. Mr. Canada Post brought in a parcel from Ann. She has been working on a cardigan in Paloma from Debbie Bliss.
Pattern: Wrap Over Jacket from Debbie Bliss Paloma magazine
Yarn: Debbie Bliss Paloma in charcoal

I'm chuckling while looking at the picture. Ann did knit the sleeves the same length. Obviously I was clicking pictures without really looking.

Beth and I just did the door prizes for Camp. My suppliers came through with some great gifts. I am now tired and getting grumpy. It's time to hit Publish and sit by myself knitting for a bit.

1 comment:

Lena said...

Holly is a stunner. I hope I get to see her soon.