Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Panoramic Shawl

Four more sleeps until Woodstock. I need the last few boxes to arrive and I will be set.

I called the US this morning to get the tracking number for the Rowan Kidsilk Haze Stripe. It is supposed to be here on Thursday afternoon according to UPS. Fingers are crossed that we will have it in time for Woodstock.

It is amazing how many spam comments the blog gets. People trying to sell things, trying to get me to their website and other garbage. This is why your comments don't show up right away. I receive an email telling me there is a comment. Blogger automatically sends the spam ones to a spam folder.

Mr. Canada Post brought in two boxes today. One from the US with more Kauni for the store and one from Tanis with Purple Label Cashmere Sock yarn. The pattern for Adelia was in the box. I did not bring the yarn home but I really wanted to.

Now I am stuck. I don't have any pictures. I wrote more but didn't like it so I hit delete. Then it hit me. There are still a few more items from Coastal Knits to share. The book has been shipped from the US and we hope to have it very soon.

Panoramic Shawl
A mesh lace stole that features just enough short row shaping to keep things interesting. Wonderfully long, this substantial extra layer can lend subtle drama to an outfit.

Length: approx 80" / 203cm
Width: approx 19" / 49cm

1000 yds / 915m of fingering weight yarn-I'm thinking tosh merino light, Prism Saki or Tanis Purple Label
It's time for X Factor. Judges, please pick the people I like.

No comments: