Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Purple

The post earlier today wasn't really a post-more like a public service announcement.

I have kind of been holding out. There has been a bit of knitting over the past few days. Sometimes plain stocking stitch is just what the doctor ordered.

I am using Debbie Bliss Luxury Tweed Chunky on 7mm needles.

Last week I showed you the poncho that Lynda knit using the Churchmouse Pattern Easy Folded Poncho. I am altering the pattern a bit and knitting it in chunky weight yarn. It is to go with the Christmas present that I carried home from Las Vegas but don't know about-purple cowboy boots.

Knitting class tomorrow night will be at my house for our Christmas party. That means going home tonight and cleaning the house. Maybe some baking. I think I just heard some people fall off their chairs laughing. I can bake. I just choose not too. :)

No comments: