Monday, February 20, 2012

Knitter's Frolic 2012

I just read on Ravelry that Franklin Habit will be coming to teach four workshops at the Frolic this year. I heard Franklin speak in Chicago a few years ago and you won't be disappointed if you take one of his classes.

Keep watching the DKC website for more information about the workshops-they should be posted on March 1. I'm pretty sure the classes will fill quickly.

The market is open on the Saturday and there will be classes on Saturday and Sunday.

Here are some pictures of my booth from last year. The planning has started for this year's booth.




While I am writing an email newsletter came from Rowan. There are new patterns in their free pattern section.
A collection of ten timeless designs taken from the Rowan archives featuring one of our best loved yarns, Kid Classic. Designs include a bold, chunky stripe sweater,  originally featured in Rowan Knitting Magazine 32, an elegant slash neck sweater from Rowan Knitting Magazine 30 and a cute, fairisle jumper dress taken from Rowan Studio Issue 14.
Download the patterns... 

If you were off today I hope you had a good day. I got a lot accomplished at home. Boxes were shipped out. Then I balanced my bank which led to working on my year end. I have had enough accounting so I'm going to pick up my knitting.

1 comment:

Linda in Waterloo said...

Thank you to Cathy on Tuesday evening for being so kind and helpful despite our very late arrival. We were very appreciative after a desperate attempt to stop in on our way home from Billy Bishop. Please tell your son we appreciated his patience.