Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Way too cute

Mr. Canada Post brought in a box from Ann this morning. She knit me two baby sweaters in Classic Elite Liberty. They are way too cute.

Both cardigans are size 18 months and took 3 balls. There are lots of holes in both of them-the buttons will have to wait until next week.


Getting pictures was tricky. The weather in Ancaster went from sun to rain to snow today. It was spitting while I was outside but I couldn't chance waiting for fear that there would be a downpour.

The store looks like a bomb went off in it. There are boxes and garbage bags everywhere with yarn and kits. I can't wait until Friday morning when we can start loading the van.

Mr. Melo is still looking very sad but his appetite is good. If you say COOKIE he comes running very fast. That's how I know he is okay. When he is really upset he won't eat anything-not even a treat. He says thank you for all the comments you sent along. They cheered him up.

Just as I was closing the store Beth stopped by with a box she picked up at the post office for me. Tosh prairie has arrived. Just in time for the Frolic.
Prairie is a 100% superwash merino wool, single-ply, lace weight yarn. With a generous 840 yards per skein, one skein is more than enough yardage to complete a full sized lace project. Each incredibly soft skein is hand-dyed in small dye lots and machine washable.
We received

  • cove
  • opaline
  • tart
  • wicked - I need something in this!!
  • grenadine
  • worn denim
No pictures of the yarn but I will try to get some tomorrow. Now it's time to knit-the vest isn't going to finish itself.

1 comment:

Lois Evensen said...

What darling sweaters! Finding different designs is pretty special.