Monday, July 16, 2012

Hello Myrtle Beach

Our trip here was pretty uneventful which is a good thing. :)

We made it to Morgantown WV on Saturday night and the weather was good until half an hour before we arrived when the rains hit. And they hit hard. We were going through twisty mountain roads so I was happy to be stopping for the night. Sunday we were on the road before 8am. I drove most of the way and it was a beautiful day. We had one small problem when our GPS took us a different route than I am used to. We finally met up with the route I knew and the rest of the trip was good.

I was in bed by 9 which meant getting up early this morning. Beth and I are heading the golf store. She is thinking she would like new irons. The ones she has are old and she likes mine better. Now she thinks that it's time to buy irons of her own. There is no better place than Myrtle Beach to buy clubs.

I didn't get any knitting done in the car. For the two hours that Beth drove I relaxed.

I'm going to show you something new coming from Rowan. This won't be here until October but you can dream about this beautiful yarn.

Everyone is yelling for me to get ready so the day can get started so I better hit Publish and get moving.

No comments: