Sunday, September 30, 2012

Fall Day

The weather today was amazing. I wish we could have days like this until Christmas. Cool enough that you can wear a sweater but not so cold that you don't want to go outside.

I took this picture from our back deck. I love it when the leaves start changing colours.

Most of the day was spent working on my new project. It is progressing and I really like how the colours are working out. The newsletter didn't get finished today. I was glued to the TV watching the Ryder Cup. What a finish.

It's almost time to move upstairs for The Amazing Race. Then Revenge. I stopped watching part way through last season but did watch the last episode earlier this week. I think I'm going to start watching again-there were some interesting twists and I want to see what happens.

Did you know that Stephen West (westknits) has a new book? You can buy the individual patterns or the ebook on Ravelry right now and we will have printed copies of the book in the store sometime in November.
Book 4 patterns will be released online throughout the summer/fall and available in print this fall. Get your favorite patterns as they are released or get the whole e-book with at least 10 designs and you will automatically receive pattern updates with your e-book purchase.
The designs are a mixture of quick little accessories and a couple larger shawls. Most projects are ideal for knitting on the go and others may result in spontaneous dance parties as you show off your stylish new wears with friends.
E-book: $20 USD 
individual patterns: $6 USD
See all the patterns on Ravelry...

It's almost time for the Race to start!!

No comments: