Friday, December 21, 2012

Enchanted and Quirky

Mr. UPS came in yesterday afternoon with two Kim Hargreaves books
Kim Hargreaves never disappoints. Amazing patterns again.
A few designs from Quirky
 Harriet in Rowan Felted Tweed
Poppy in Big Wool
Emmy in Cocoon

And this morning Mr. Canpar brought in the Rastita.
These colours are screaming Linen Stitch Scarf. The skeins came home with me. Do you think I can convince my sister that she needs to roll them for me??

When I entered the yarn name into Ravelry I found a one skein triangular scarf that looks really cute.

Here is a little project I started yesterday afternoon. A simple ribbed scarf in Rowan's Alpaca Chunky. A customer did this scarf and I keep suggesting it to others but thought it would be best to make a sample. This is one ball knit and the scarf will be four balls in all. 10mm needles so it is a quick knit.

I started watching Season 1 of The Mentalist. Maybe a few more episodes tonight to go with my knitting.

No comments: