Wednesday, January 30, 2013

I'm Here

My flight was great. I didn't get much knitting done. I had a headache. It could have been the early morning start. It could have been the excitement about going to Vegas. It's been over a year since I was here. Air Canada is in a new terminal at the airport. Nice. Clean. But a hike to get your luggage.

It's a bright, sunny day here. I'm in the room-going to have a nap soon-and the window is open.

I walked over to The Forum Shoppes for a few minutes this afternoon. Very disappointing. I didn't come home with anything. Maybe the shopping tomorrow will be better. :)

Here are a few pictures I took. It's not a post from Vegas without Vegas pictures.

There were many emails waiting for me when I checked into the room.

Here is the cover of the Spring/Summer Debbie Bliss magazine. It is being released on Friday. I would guess that we will have copies in the store sometime next week.

Then an email about a new Rowan magazine that I am going to see at the show.

Kidsilk Haze Stripe. These are older patterns that have been reworked in Kaffe Fassett colours. Very pretty. I love how the colours play out when knit.

There were more emails but I'm going to save some surprises for tomorrow.

No comments: