Wednesday, January 09, 2013

Shoulder Cozy Part 2

Kim came to work this morning wearing something new.

pattern: Churchmouse Yarns Shoulder Cozy

yarn: Rowan Cocoon 806 Frost and Rowan Kidsilk Haze 590 Pearl

needles: 9mm 60cm circular

Kim picked this out while Anne was in on Saturday getting yarn for hers. They are both done in just a few days.

A close up. I didn't think the strand of Kidsilk would show but you can really see it.

Kim said it was really cozy. And her shoulders didn't feel like they were bound-the cozy moves with you.



Remember the beautiful sweaters I showed in Rowan's new All Seasons Chunky? Here are the shades.

Last night a bit of knitting was done on Fifty One Shades of Truth. I got the third section picked up and about ten rows done. Patrick and I have a date tonight so that I can get more knitting done.

No comments: