Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Back at it

I'm back to knitting. Last night while watching CSI and then Flipping Vegas my fingers were flying. The cowl is almost done. The first ball of the contrast colour (pinks and purples) has run out. I think I might finish the 12 row pattern and then cast off.

I picked up the Lonely Tree Shawl in the store this afternoon.
The first chart (chart A) is done and I'm onto chart B.

Mr. Canada Post showed up this morning without the boxes from madelinetosh. Where are they??? Hopefully tomorrow.

He did bring in a box from Namaste. There are two new colours in the Laguna bag.

Exterior Pockets? Check. Interior Pockets? Check. Zippered interior divider and detachable shoulder strap? Check. Check. Organizing your craft, work, or kid stuff with your personal items is just another day at the beach with Namaste's Laguna bag. The Laguna has 5 metal feet on the bottom and strong magnetic closures at the top. 

There is a box heading out to Ann tomorrow. She is going to knit in the new Debbie Bliss Luxury Silk DK. I wanted a sweater that will really show off the striping of the yarn.

I really like the colour that it is pictured in but I try to make samples in a different colour. We're going with Ocean.

It's a really cold and windy night in Ancaster. The fireplace is on and I'm going to sit and knit for a while. Hope you are staying warm this evening.

2 comments:

Linda in Waterloo said...

I love the cowl - esp the rouge colour. Looks like Mardi Gras!

Lois Evensen said...

The cowl is wonderful. I like the ocean yarn, too. :) That would make lots of pretty things.