Saturday, February 02, 2013

Lorna's Laces

It's 7:30 and I'm on the plane from Vegas to Long Beach. The actual flight is less than 45 minutes.

The chips are really blue. Thank goodness the flight isn't full and the seat beside me is empty as I'm laying out chips and taking a picture. They weren't the best chips in the world bit something I've never seen before.

It's now 5pm (yes, I've had a long day) and I'm in the room. What did I see today? The first stop was Lorna's Laces to see Haymarket. LOVE IT! I don't want to make you too jealous but I have two skeins to start something when I get home.

Haymarket looks great knit up.

There are new colours - from left to right
Byrne
Daley
Harrison
Mason
Medial
Odgen
Christmas in Downton
Washington

The new colour names didn't mean anything to me but they are memorable mayors in the history of Chicago.

There are many, many more pictures to share. I'm going to do a few blog posts because I'm afraid that it won't publish if there are too many pictures.

I almost forgot. Here is my Haymarket.

1 comment:

Candice said...

Egads! It's just like being there! Thanks, Julie.