Friday, March 01, 2013

In for the night

I packed up a box for Lynda today with two projects.
Pattern: Windward (purchase on Ravelry)
Yarn: Dream in Color Everlasting Sock
Pattern: Love and Happiness (purchase on Ravelry)
Yarn: Lorna's Laces Haymarket

Kim came into work wearing a new shawl

Sorry Kim. Somehow I cut off your head.

Pattern: Blue Bird from the Classic Elite book Cascading Waters
Yarn: tosh merino light
Colour: cove - which we are out of right now and probably won't have until the Frolic but there are many great colours in the store.

It is beautiful and the merino light has amazing drape. Perfect for shawls!

Rowan fans-take a look at Anne's blog

Beth made it to Myrtle Beach. She doesn't really like to fly but she had no problems. Mom and dad met her at the airport and took her to our favourite deli for lunch. Then milk shakes that are SO GOOD from Chik-fil-A on the way home. Yes, I'm jealous. :) She did take knitting with her - another Inspira Cowl. There were a lot less stitches for me to cast on. Her Lantern Moon needles made it through security with no questions asked. It's me and the dogs tonight. An episode of The Mentalist with a bit of knitting and then bed. I'm tired tonight.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Julie,
Will you be getting more solid colours in of the Haymarket? Like that gorgeous green the cowl pattern is made in?
Thanks!
Trina

Lois Evensen said...

Love that basket weave stitch. I do it in my sleep and can be totally engaged in conversation or a TV show at the same time.

life ldc said...

Ha ha ha....thanks Julie for the promo!