Tuesday, April 02, 2013

Halfway

I sat down like a good girl last night to rip out the shoulder shaping of Eos and finish the back.
The front ribbing is done and I'm about 10 rows into the chart. Just past the halfway point of the sweater.

It was exciting to see the truck arrive this morning at the storage unit with my madelinetosh. 31 boxes have been unpacked, counted and repacked. 18 came to the store and 13 are extra stock that will stay in storage for now.
There are bags and bags of tosh sitting in the store right now. I made one trip earlier today and Kim got most of it put away. This is the second load that I just delivered. We will work on that tomorrow. Then kits for the Frolic.

Some of the 526 skeins of merino light that we received.
 A mixed bag of pretty colours.
Some vintage, merino and merino light.

I'm happy to report that I didn't bring any tosh home with me. It was hard to leave it all in the store. And I left it too late. Beth had dinner ready so I had to stop playing. I wasn't sure what pattern I wanted to do either. 

That has been rectified. I'm thinking varjo (shadow) by Veera Valimaki..You can find the pattern on Ravelry.

So now I have the pattern. The next challenge is picking just two colours. I also have to think of the Sunstruck KAL which starts this week. For that I want three or four colours. Yes, I can start two new projects because two projects were blocked this week. :)

It's time for baseball so I'm moving upstairs with my knitting. The good thing about baseball is you can easily watch and knit. The game moves pretty slow so you won't miss anything. We have Hell's Kitchen and Criminal Minds taping as well. Lots of knitting in the near future!!

No comments: