Thursday, April 25, 2013

Just in Time

I finished off Eos this afternoon. As in all seams and the ends are sewn in.

This was last night. One sleeve seam and a few ends still needed to be done
Here are my pile of ends to prove that I did sew some in last night
And here it is finished. It needs to be blocked but there isn't time before the show.
Pattern: Eos from Rowan's All Seasons Chunky Collection
Yarn: Rowan All Seasons Chunky
This yarn although a chunky weight is light enough to wear for any season and shows beautiful stitch definition.
Now the push is on to get Windward finished. I'm guessing that I have about 60 rows to go.

After work I met dad and Beth at the storage unit to start packing Big Blue (the van has a name). The grid, cash desk, cash register and 6 boxes were just the start. Then we headed to the store. 2 boxes were put in Big Blue before the skies opened. And they opened hard. We will load the rest of the van in the morning. Beth went with dad to drop off the van and they had hail at the workshop and at my parents. It wasn't that bad in town where I stopped to get dinner.

I have an hour of paperwork and then it's knitting time. Maybe early to bed. Maybe. New Grey's Anatomy tonight.

I was sad to see who went on Survivor last night. Won't mention their name in case you haven't watched yet. If I was that person I would have looked for the Idol even if the others were watching me.

1 comment:

Sally said...

I agree about the idol. Should have kept digging. I really wanted to see that person win.