Sunday, June 30, 2013

Color Play Mohair Wrap

I almost made it to the last section. Probably five rows and then I'm on to double strand of colour A. No, I didn't do anything today but knit. And that is the plan for tomorrow as well. :) I'm hoping to have the wrap done by the time I get to work on Tuesday morning.

You might be thinking that I should get out tomorrow and do something. Probably but I don't have a vehicle. My car hasn't arrived yet. Maybe this week? Mom's Edge is in the garage and Beth is going golfing. I'm kind of stuck at home. Not that I'm complaining. The dogs and I will have a great day.

My blog post wasn't long enough so I started looking through my TNNA pictures. I totally forgot to show the new colours coming for fall from Mountain Colors.
All the colours will be coming in Bearfoot.
Bearfoot by Mountain Colors is a lightweight, machine washable yarn that is perfect for socks and shawls. Made from 60% superwash merino, 25% mohair and 15% nylon, Bearfoot is available in a huge color range.


There is a marathon of The Mentalist on tonight so I'm moving upstairs and getting back to my knitting.

No comments: