Monday, June 10, 2013

Greetings from Myrtle

Sorry that I didn't post yesterday. It was a busy day (like it normally is in Myrtle Beach) and after a round of golf I came home and knit for the evening.

Beth beat me again. Big this time. She shot 78 and I shot 90.

I wish I could have gotten closer to this house for a picture. It was amazing! The pool area looked like a beach club.
On the Inter Coastal Waterway. Nice ride!!

This might look like a condo building but it is one house. Imagine that many porches on your house. Awesome!

Beth and I were out most of the day today but didn't really accomplish anything. We visited the Hammock Shops, had a nice lunch in Murrell's Inlet, shopped at the mall and went to a quilt store.

I'm starting to panic again about my Summerspun cardigan. I thought that I could do both sleeves while we were here. They are three quarter length which means less knitting. I'm at the armhole shaping of the first sleeve. I will be up late tonight. It was dark when we got home so I quickly took a picture inside. Hopefully there will be a better picture tomorrow of a finished sleeve.
NCIS is going into the DVD player and I'm moving to the couch. Wish me luck.

No comments: