Saturday, October 26, 2013

New sock yarn coming soon

This morning I did an order for Opal sock yarn. There are new colours and hopefully we will have them in a week or so.
With Opal Le Petit Prince, the colorwork is done for you! This self-patterning sock yarn, named after the favorite book by Antoine de Saint-Exupery, creates interesting patterns and stripes as you knit, it's so easy. Le Petit Prince is a wool and polyamide blend that comes in a great collection of colors.
Beth wouldn't bite on the packing for me. I got most of it done last night and just need to throw the last few things in the suitcase when I get home. The great thing about Vegas is that there is lots of shopping so if I forgot something I can buy it there.

I have the first few episodes Elementary Season 2 on my iPad and I will be watching and knitting for the flight. Or I might sleep. I have tomorrow planned down to the minute. There's a lot to fit into a few days.

No comments: