Monday, October 28, 2013

Pictures from Vegas



Here are some pictures from my travels last night. This is in Aria. It is totally made of chocolate. Yes, you read that right. Jean Philippe made this display in tribute of Zarkana. I'm not a big chocolate fan but for many of you it might be amazing to get locked in the display for an evening.

And you can't go to the Bellagio without going through the Conservatory. It's all decked out for Thanksgiving.




That is water that shoots over the pathway. They have it flowing fast enough that no one gets dripped on when they walk under it.








The Bellagio does everything big. This is behind the check in desk.

 And the ceiling of blown glass flowers. I have to see this every time I'm in Vegas.
Now it's shopping time. Fashion Show Mall. Nordstroms. Macys. Dillards. California Pizza Kitchen. I could be gone for a while. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought this was a business trip. LOL So green with envy. I'd love to be locked in that room with the chocolate. I won't even mention the shopping. Glad your having fun.

Linda in Waterloo said...

Glad to hear your boy is fine. Always fun to see your travel photos.

Lois Evensen said...

How fun!