Saturday, December 14, 2013

Lots of snow

It was a snowy day in Ancaster today. Thank goodness for my dad's truck. My car wouldn't have made it to work.
I thought that there was going to be lots of knitting time today. I thought that everyone would stay at home and out of the snow. Wrong. We had lots of visitors today. Thanks to all who braved the snow. Now I'm going to knit for the evening. Maybe all evening. There isn't anything to do tomorrow so I can sleep in. And then knit all day while watching football.

I totally forgot to talk about Grey's Anatomy from Thursday evening. If you have it taped, don't wait. Watch it. I'm not sure that I will be able to wait for the next episode.

I got this far on my post and then decided to have a nap. That was 7pm. I woke up at 11. It's still snowing.
I finished the C&D section and just started the D&D section. My goal is to finish this section plus D&E tomorrow.
I'm not tired so there will be a few hours of knitting before going back to bed.

Tomorrow is a big day. I can start sharing the spring Rowan with you. It's going to be a great season.

No comments: