Saturday, December 28, 2013

Pondering...

Jennifer came in today wearing a really interesting sweater. It was store bought (we won't hold it against her-it's beautiful) and I love the cable.

I love the side vent and the fact that the sweater is longer in the back than the front. It has me thinking.
There is a bag of madelinetosh vintage in the colour whiskers sitting beside me. It would look great in a sweater like this. Big turtleneck. Hmmmm...


The other thought is Forester-a Brooklyn Tweed pattern. Then I don't have to work out the cable pattern and swatch for sizing. I don't have the pattern for Forester in the store (yet) but can be purchased on Ravelry...

Double strand on 9mm needles. Top down in the round. 

It's just me and the dogs tonight. Beth is off to Buffalo to watch our friend's son play lacrosse. He plays for the Philadelphia Wings in the National Lacrosse League. The season opens tonight.

I don't mind-there is a Criminal Minds marathon on. Hours and hours of great TV. I've seen most of the episodes so I can happily knit and don't have to pay too much attention. The shawl is almost done. It is turning out longer than I had planned - it will be great for a cold winter day.

It's time to move to the couch and knit.

No comments: