Monday, February 10, 2014

Sweet & Spicy

I knit like crazy yesterday. The back is done and I'm onto the first sleeve.

Ms. Canada Post brought in two boxes this morning. The first was full of Opal Sock yarn. All colours of Sweet & Spicy are back in stock.

The other box was from Offhand Designs. The Arya bags in new fabrics are here. This is the inside of my bag. Purple. It doesn't get any better!

The bag is already loaded with yarn. Beth is going to make another Inspira Cowl in Classic Elite Liberty. She is only allowed to knit on her Olympic project if we (Canada) win medals so she needs something else to work on just in case she uses up all her medal time.

I just got home from knitting class. The ladies are learning lots. Here is my sleeve so far. 64 rows done. 16 more rows and then the cap shaping.
Getting up so early is taking it's toll. I think I'm sleeping in until 8 tomorrow morning. I would like to see the Women's Ski Slopestyle but that's at 4am. I'll see the replay when I get to work.

No comments: