Tuesday, March 04, 2014

Kazul

I shouldn't set knitting goals because I have a hard time meeting them. I said that I was going to finish my Bella Lino cardigan within a week. That has passed and I'm only this far on the first sleeve. UGGGG.

And it gets worse. I forgot my knitting in the store.

Audrey
Introducing the Kazul. It enters the market in March 2014 in a splendid array of treasured textiles inspired by the times and trends of Constantinople. The bag features a front pocket with a secret cellphone pocket behind the flap and a larger pocket for I-pad, magazine or pattern below! The bag opens up wide with a stay-put 16” x 11” doctor’s bag frame and another, deep pattern or I-pad pocket on the inside of the bag, as well as our traditional zipper pocket, pouches and pockets!  
Hippodrome

Ms. Canada Post brought the bags this morning. It was very exciting opening up the box. The big decision - which do I want?
Izmir
Theodora
Dimensions:  12.5"H x 17"W x 7"D
Closure Style:  16” doctor's frame, solid brass turn lock on a genuine leather flap
Handle Length:  22" double genuine leather straps, 45” detachable/adjustable shoulder strap
Handle Drop:  10.5”
Pockets:  Lining 3 pockets, 2 tool slots, 2 pouches and 1 zipper pocket
Textiles:  Shown here in a  floral jacquard with chenille accents
Hardware:  Solid brass hardware
Origin:  Handmade in Oakland, California

They waited for the last two minutes of The Blacklist to show me what I wanted to know. And they didn't really tell us anything. And it isn't on next week so we have to wait two weeks to find out what is going on. Come on! Work with us!

Now I need to go through my bedroom to find something to knit. Yes, there are many projects in there but what do I want to work on??

No comments: