Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Snow Day

I was up early and got ready for work. The snow is getting worse outside. I took Beth's truck for a trip around the neighbourhood to see how the roads were. They aren't good. We discussed it (and have been watching the Weather Network and CHCH news and looking at the closures around Hamilton and Ancaster) and it doesn't look like it's going to get better. Probably worse with the blowing. The conclusion - we aren't going to open today.

If you have to go out, please be safe.

It's been half an hour since I posted. The truck was clean then - not now.
The snow is coming down fast. I just spoke to my dad in Myrtle Beach. He is watching the weather channel and they showed Hamilton and talked about the winds and snow that we are getting.

2 comments:

Irene said...

A good day for staying home and knitting.

Lois Evensen said...

Stay warm and safe!