Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Super Secret

September Circle is done. Just needs to be blocked and the ends sewn in. I brought it to work today and when I was by myself I would pull it out to work on.

Why is the picture in black and white? The yarn is super secret. We will be debuting it at the Knitter's Frolic. I can't tell you anything about it yet but as soon as I can I will start sharing.

Every time I heard the door open I would jam it back into my bag. And a very fancy bag it is. :)

The next project has been started - Groovy. Unfortunately it's going to be started again. I'm using a 4mm needle but I think that it will knit up nicer on a 4.5mm.

Now I'm going upstairs to sulk. I'm not a good rip it out, start again kind of person. Thankfully it's only 15 rows and not that many stitches.

No comments: