Thursday, April 24, 2014

Making up for yesterday

I promised another post today.

The bags arrived from Offhand Designs. I'm in love! These two bags are in the store.

Octavia
Aurelia
There are matching needle cases too. These are going to the show. If we sell them I can order more on Monday should you need one.

Circular Knitting Needle Case
This elegant case helps you tame circular knitting needles in style.
Dimensions:
  • 5" H x 7.5" W x 1.5"D closed
  • Opens to 19" wide
Closure Style:  Magnetic snap closure
Pockets:
  • 20 clear vinyl pockets let you see your circular knitting needles with new, larger openings
  • 5 inside tool slots for storing all of your knitting notions and accessories
  • 1 pocket with custom golden zipper and pull

Switch Clutch
Beautiful, luxury, bi-fold clutch for sleek organization of interchangeable knitting needles and notions.
Dimensions:
  • 5" H x 6" W x 1.5"D closed
  • Opens to 16 " wide
Closure Style:  Magnetic snap closure
Pockets:
  • 2 pockets for cables
  • 13 interior tool slots that fit US sizes 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ,10, 10+, 11, 13, 15 and 17, and one extra slot for additional needles
  • 1 zipper pocket with custom gold zipper & pull

One last sample for the Frolic.
Twisted Donuts knit in Mrs. Crosby Steamer Trunk. 

The colour is Hollywood Cerise.

I'm very anxious but I think we're ready to go. The question I keep asking is 'What did I forget?' but I can't figure out what it is.

To take my mind off of this Beth has me helping with her wedding speech. Their idea for having the bride and groom kiss has fallen through so we are making up a different game. Yes, we like games at my house.

Just as I was getting ready to leave the store a delivery man came in with something for me.
Mrs. Crosby sent me flowers. In an amazing vase. The card said
All the best darling. I hope your weekend is a grand adventure. Warmly Mrs. Crosby
Thank you Mrs. Crosby. They are beautiful! My kitchen smells wonderful.

No comments: