Tuesday, April 22, 2014

She Exists

She came today. The button fairy. I've been dreaming about her for years and she finally showed up.

Travel plans have been confirmed. Mrs. Crosby will be arriving on Saturday.

Now you know. This has been my secret for a very long time. Since September. And I have a very hard time with secrets. It's surprising that I was able to keep it this long.

We've been planning the booth since the yarn was first discussed. You can see all the shades together along with the five yarn bases on Mrs. Crosby's website.

If you are stopping by the store on Saturday, Cathy will have sample skeins of the different yarns for you to see.

Want to plan? I am adding the yarn on the website. You can't order yet but you can see the yardages and price.

Now it's time to knit. Beth is out so I can watch hockey in peace. She is the MC of our cousin's wedding on Saturday and needs to get her 'talk' finished. Yes, it's going to be a very busy day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was just on your website. The colours are gorgeous. I will be at the Frolic on Saturday to buy some. :-)