Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Heritage Days

Mr. Canada Post brought in a box from Zen Yarn Garden this morning. The last colour from my order. Meet Botanical.
I thought I had a favourite but now I might be changing my mind. I love this.

I totally forgot that this weekend is Heritage Days in Ancaster. That means a parade. That means that Wilson Street will be closed in the morning. I took this from The Heritage Days website.

Road Closure Times

On Saturday June 14th, Wilson Street will be closed from Halson Street to Orchard Drive from 9:00am - 11:00am and from Rousseaux Street to Halson Street from 9:00am - 1:00pm for Ancaster Heritage Days.

I'm not sure if Wilson Street will really be closed until 1pm. The store is before the start of the parade route. There will be a police officer at the corner of Wilson and Rousseaux. If you ask nicely and explain that you are only going 8 houses down, he/she might let you through (I can't promise anything).

I'm pulling more yarn for the Tent Sale.

Sock it to Me from Estelle Designs. This yarn has long stripes and would work great for shawls and scarves too.
More Sock it to Me in marled colours.

Noro Hitsuji
Rowan Drift

Rowan Colourscape Chunky
King Cole Romano
Noro Kogarashi
Debbie Bliss Eco Baby

The storage locker is starting to fill up!

No comments: