Friday, June 06, 2014

More boxes

Mr. Canada Post came this morning with 3 boxes.

From Blue Sky Alpacas - Extra is here.


The next box was from Namaste. The Poppins bag has arrived!


Along with the Megan Pouchlet.
The last box was from Bonnie Bishoff. More shawl pins!

Here are some Auburn Wave pictures. Keep the pictures coming. It makes writing a blog post easy :)

From Candice
tosh merino light in well water

I emailed the ladies to make sure it was okay to share their pictures. Candice sent these back. You know I like pictures with dogs.
Just passed the second eyelet pattern . . .
 making it perfect headgear for a doodle.
From Polly (Bruwa on Ravelry)
I’m having so much fun knitting this! I’m having a hard time putting it down.
tosh merino light in hosta blue

From Kathy
tosh pashmina in whiskers

There are more pictures on Ravelry too. Take a look at the Auburn Wave KAL discussion in the Needle Emporium group. Every time I see another project I want to knit with that yarn.

No comments: