Monday, June 30, 2014

Rowan Brushed Fleece

A collection of beautifully soft and featherweight Autumn/Winter knits for both men and women, all knitted in Rowan's new yarn Brushed Fleece. These knits are extremely light and cosy to wear. Outdoor trend-knits that are essential cover ups for cooler days spent walking along the beach in winter. This 16 piece collection features cocooning wraps and shrugs, voluminous capes, sweater dresses, classic long and cropped cardigans, soft cables all in richly-coloured, dark winter palette.
Ann has the yarn and is making Skomer right now.

Brushed Fleece will be a new yarn arriving in about 3 weeks from Rowan.

105m on a 50 gram ball
65% wool
30% alpaca
5% nylon
I have the yarn for this set aside. It will be going out to one of my knitters so that I can have this for fall. It looks great in the picture but when you see it in real life it is truly awesome.





It's an early post today. We're hoping to go golfing this afternoon. To quote my dad "I hope the rain keeps up" (then it can't come down-silly I know but he's been saying it for years!)

No comments: