Monday, July 28, 2014

Big Accessories

Are you coming to Knitting Camp? Check your inbox because class confirmation emails went out earlier this evening.

Along with Big Brother, we watched Flipping the Block last night.
Four teams, four run-down condos, one winner. Host Josh Temple will lead you through the action as the teams compete to completely remodel a condo before selling it at auction. The team with the highest sale price wins the $50,000 prize.
They have completed the first two weeks but you can catch up on HGTV.com. I told you I was addicted to that channel. The teams have a budget to complete the condo and need to decide how much to spend each week. Last night was so frustrating. Some teams didn't get their work finished. Unforgivable. And every team spent a huge amount on their bathrooms which doesn't leave a lot for the kitchen. I don't know about you but the kitchen is the first thing that I look at. If I don't like the look of it then I can't look at the rest of the house. The funny thing - I don't cook :)

The shipment of brochures coming from Rowan very soon (hopefully this week) will include Big Accessories.
This collection showcases a selection of our chunkier yarns including, Thick ‘n’ thin, Tumble, Alpaca Chunky and our new ‘Fur’ yarn, making these accessories super quick to knit.  The 15 designs include, hats, scarves, cowls, capes and interesting neck pieces from our in house design team. 





Master Chef is taping. Remember that I don't cook but I like to watch cooking competitions. Top Chef. Chopped... I'm going to sign off soon and knit for a while. I've been in front of the computer for too many hours and my eyes are getting tired.

1 comment:

Sally said...

A kitchen is not JUST for cooking. Its one of the best gathering places in the house that some schmuck ruined by putting a stove and fridge in the room.