Friday, July 04, 2014

Starting again

I started Itineris last night. Here it is so far.
Yup. I ripped it out. For some reason my knitting was looking very loose on the 4mm needle so I'm going to start again on a 3.75mm.

I was also having a bit of a problem with my edge as well. The pattern asks you to knit into the front and back of the last stitch of the right side row. The way I knit, that stitch is always a touch loose. My edge was so messy. Unbearable. I came up with a solution (thanks Auburn Wave). I am doing the right side row with no increase. On the wrong side row I am starting with a knit one, then the knit into the front and back of the next stitch and then knit to the end of the row. Hopefully this will work better and there will be pictures tomorrow.

Mr. UPS dropped off a box from Lorna's Laces. Hampstead is a new colour. Awesome!!
Kim's Auburn Wave is growing at an alarming rate. She's at the lace pattern. Can you say obsessed??

No comments: