Wednesday, July 09, 2014

The Day After

Dad came to help with the clean up last night so we put him to work with the broom. He said no pictures but I don't listen to my dad :)

I crashed when I got home. Couldn't even knit. Hopefully I'll get back to it tonight.
There was a surprise when I came to work this morning. Austin took out the bushes and will be starting on the new landscaping.
Mr. Canada Post brought in a box from Zen Yarn Garden this morning.
Serenity Chunky
-70% superwash merino
-20% cashmere
-10% nylon

Single Ply
125 yards on a 100gram skein

Jane finished her Itineris yesterday. Here it is before blocking. She had so much fun doing it that she's cast on another one.

And Kim is knitting with Serenity Silk Single from Zen Yarn Garden in Andy Warhol. She started with a very lacy pattern but decided the yarn was so pretty that it needed to be knit in garter stitch to show off the colours.

The Amazing Race Canada started last night. Thank goodness Beth remembered to tape it. I totally forgot that it was starting. It looks like we have some very strong teams this season.

No comments: