Thursday, August 07, 2014

Grow Faster

My day started early. I came and gave the plants a good drink and now they are very happy. I want them to grow faster. Hopefully this will help.

An order has been placed with Mrs. Crosby so that we will have lots of yarn for the Knitters' Fair. There are many new samples since the Frolic. I think we will have close to 30 garments (vest, cardigan, baby cardigans, hats, shawls and socks) on display.

The Fair is on Saturday, September 13 and then on Wednesday the 17th we leave for Camp. Not a lot of turn around time so I need to get everything in order. We're starting to make kits for Camp today.

Question - Does anyone have a projector that they are willing to let us use for Camp? Both Kate and Sally need them for their classes so I actually need 2. We can work out a trade - projector for yarn. :)
Kim has another finished project. It is very cute.

Pattern: Layering Shrug (free on Ravelry)
Yarn: 2 skeins of tosh merino light in thyme and 1 skein of merino light in dahlia

Dream in Color mini skeins of Classy. We just finished a cowl (OK, Kim knit it over the long weekend). Very easy to knit. Nice and long so that you can wrap it around a few times. There are many colours to choose from but we've also made kits for those who don't want to try and come up with colour combinations.

I had a quick nap after dinner and now Big Brother is on. I shouldn't write and watch. One eye is on the computer and one is on the TV. In case you haven't watched yet I won't say what is happening in the show. Now it's time to knit.

No comments: