Monday, September 22, 2014

Back to work

Today has been about unpacking boxes and trying to get the store in order. I can say that I didn't do a good job of it. Maybe tomorrow the store will look better.

Getting ready for work this morning was difficult. It was bothering me that no one was making me breakfast. I was going to have to fend for myself. And then when I get home my bedroom and bathroom will look the same as when I left them.

Kate Atherley has a new pattern on Ravelry and it's free until the end of the month. Can we get it to the number one spot on the 'hot right now' list?

We received a shipment of Freia Fingering a week ago but I didn't have the new shades to show you. Here they are.

Autumn Rose
Espresso
Metropolis
Neapolitan
South Beach

I really want to use Autumn Rose to make another Auburn Wave.

Debbie took many amazing pictures during the Student Fashion Show at Camp. Thank you Debbie! I will be sharing them on the Knitting Camp blog later this week. This is Kelley with her Dragonfire shawl (pattern purchased on Ravelry) knit in 2 skeins of Freia Fingering.
The shawl looks great in the picture but it is really cool when wrapped around your neck.

Here are a few more suggestions on Ravelry
Loverly
Knockout Round
Nautica
Arccos

How about the finale of The Amazing Race Canada last night? I won't mention the winners in case you haven't watched yet but I was very happy!

The new TV season starts tonight. The Blacklist. What is Red going to do now? I'm glad that I have easy knitting so that I can pay attention. There is also a football game. It's time to knit. The Color Play Mohair Wrap has been cast on and I'm 4 rows into the edging. I need to get going so I can see how the new colours play out.

1 comment:

Lois Evensen said...

Oh, I love those new yarns at the top of your post. :)