Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Free Patterns

Classic Elite's Web-Letter just arrived with a pattern for a free sweater. I love it!

Overlap Front Pullover by Susan Mills.
Easy to knit, Chalet makes this pullover exceptionally warm and cozy. Colorblock any way you like, using Chalet's earthy shades and Chateau's vibrant colors. You'll need 3 to 5 hanks each of the fronts and back, and each sleeve requires about 1½ hanks. To knit a solid color version, plan on using 12 (13, 14, 15, 17, 19) hanks.

Ann and Lynda are ready for projects. Lynda's was easy - she is going to make me Exit 0 by Laura Aylor. 

Ann took a bit more thinking. She knits with her knitting needles under her armpits so I need to find projects that are worked on straight needles. I was thinking about what I wanted and then it hit me. I love these cowls but don't have time to knit them. She is going to make one in garter stitch and one with cables.
Designed by Sarah Hatton using our popular yarn Big Wool (wool), you can choose between a simple garter stitch or chunky cable version. Can't decide, then why not knit both!
Download the pattern....

Our house is very bright after Tim's visit last night. All light bulbs are glowing including the one out back that has been out for some time. The other thing he did

We have a new thermostat. Before this we had an old one that wasn't digital. Remember, small things make me happy.

The plan was to go out and visit our hole tonight. Unfortunately the weather didn't cooperate. It is so windy and now the rain has started. We decided that we didn't want to be wet and muddy.

I'm finishing my post and then some paperwork is calling. I want to hurry so that I can watch the baseball game. Come on Royals!!

No comments: