Friday, October 17, 2014

One More Sleep

We're almost ready for tomorrow. Beth, Lynn and I drove to Woodstock this afternoon to set up the booth. Here are a few pictures.












I stopped at the store on the way home to pick up the few things that I needed
-more mannequins (we have a lot of samples on display)
-more baskets (we took a lot of kits)
-yarn to make kits (I think we might need a few more Inspira Cowl kits)

I've had dinner and it's time to make kits. Then The Amazing Race and bed. 5:30 is going to come sooner than I want it to.

We hope to see you at the Fleece Festival tomorrow.

1 comment:

Fielderj31@rogers.com said...

It was nice to see everyone at the Woodstock Fleece Festival.. Awesome booth... So overwhelmed with the options at the show though. May just have to make a trip to the shop.