Tuesday, December 02, 2014

Exploration Station

I received two emails over the weekend that I want to share with you.
Carolyn's Exploration Station. I can't believe she finished before me. She started a week late. She ripped it out after the first clue to rearrange her colours. She has 4 children at home, the youngest is a new born. Great job!! Her comment in her email - very true.
It was addictive:)
Jennifer's looks great too. The colours are very happy on this snowy afternoon.
Ten million ends sewn in, blocked, finished!  Somehow I flashed back to the eighties with my color choice. (silver fox, rain water, grasshopper, peony/posy)
Here is mine. Almost there. I'm starting to worry about how all the ends are going to get sewn in. I might have to leave it on the table one day when Cathy is working :)

Beth made a quick stop this morning on the way to the dentist.

Here is my latest Color Play Mohair Wrap. I haven't worked on it because Exploration Station got on the way but I have a reason for showing this picture again.
The new colours of Kidsilk Haze Stripe arrived yesterday. YUMMY!
The new colours were chosen by Kim Hargreaves and are very different than the original Kaffe Fassett colours. I love both colour ranges. My mind is playing with more colour combinations for wrap kits.

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

I may be developing a slight twitch from my unruly children, but for the most part knitting keeps me quite sane. ;)
Carolyn