Tuesday, December 09, 2014

New patterns

Classic Elite's Web-Letter just arrived and there is a great cowl pattern in three colours of Chateau and Chalet.
This cowl from Beth Paustian is knit with a four-stitch, two-row repeat. However, it is even easier than that: it's actually just one pattern row that's offset by a few stitches on the second row. That makes this pattern easy to memorize. The Tri Rib Cowl is a wonderful project if you, like me, find yourself knitting a few rows throughout the day and don't want to carry around a pattern.
Download the pattern....

Martin Storey's newest book, Easy Fairisle Knits, has arrived.
Give yourself a treat with Martin Storey's collection of contemporary simplified fairisle designs. Choose from 14 designs from hats, socks, scarves and cushions plus a slipover, bag, throw and garland - all with only two colours in a row.


We received five more colours of Rasta from Malabrigo today. I worked my fingers quickly and Rasta is now available on the website. The colours aren't there yet but I'm hoping in the next day or so.

Just when I thought that I was finished and going to start knitting an email came in from Rowan.
The pattern for Kaffe Fassett's Earth Stripe Wrap is now free on Rowan's website...
This amazing shawl is knit in double strand Kidsilk Haze. It is fabulous and definitely on my need/want list.

No comments: