Saturday, January 10, 2015

Saturday at TNNA

Great news! There is a new yarn coming from madelinetosh.
Meet twist light. A true sock yarn. 75% merino wool and 25% nylon. I will be ordering this tomorrow and hopefully we will have it in time for the Knitters' Frolic.

There are lots of new colours of tosh as well.







We are out of yarn bowls in the store but should have more in a few months.







Choosing which to buy is always hard. They all look great!

It's almost bed time. We're watching the end of the football game and then lights out. I have a busy day planned tomorrow. There is yarn to be ordered :)

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Yummy yarn! I love the yarn bowls with the bright colours on the inside and polkadots on the outside. Adorable!

Lois Evensen said...

I just love that turquoise yarn in the second image. :) My granddaughter made me a yarn bowl in ceramics class at Xavier University. It is very nice to have and keeps the yarn from "running" all over the room all by itself. ;)