Tuesday, January 13, 2015

We're in Vegas

Freia Fibers debuted a new yarn at the show. I don't know how long it will be until it arrives in the store (the yarn is hand dyed) but I'm hoping soon.

100% wool
150 gram ball
79m / 87 yards
2 stitches to 4" on 12mm needles

Yes, very thick and quick to knit. I have a few sample balls to play with and will work out a pattern for a one ball cowl. Tina at Freia Fibers will have patterns available soon as well.

We're in Vegas and just finished dinner. I came upstairs for a few minutes to post and then we're going for a walk. With some very good planning on my part we ended up in Vegas almost two hours early. I got Beth moving and we caught the 1:55 flight instead of the 3:45 flight. It was like coming home. The Mirage opened it's arms to us and we're having a great time.

No comments: