Friday, March 13, 2015

Public Service Announcement

Look who came out to play today.
It was fun driving the mustang again. I had to remind myself that I'm not supposed to speed.

I left Beth alone with the dogs today and look what happened. They visited the Salon for a bath and hair cut. Now it's almost impossible to tell them apart. I asked Beth to get a picture and she thought it would be hard to get them to sit. I have a feeling she is offering them a cookie here.

Beth finished her Santorini cowl last night and Lynn sewed her ends in today. Getting Beth to knit was hard enough - there is no way that we can get her to do the finishing.


Pattern: Sanibel Cowl (free from Classic Elite)
Yarn: 2 balls of Classic Elite Santorini


It's nice being able to go outside at 6:30pm and there is still light.

Just before heading home I finished Naushon and Lynn sewed in the ends.

Here is tonight's Public Service Announcement. Don't watch The Amazing Race, answer emails and try to knit all at the same time. That can cause problems. I've put my knitting down to finish my post. I also put it down because I'm mad - I have to rip back my last row.

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Ah yes, it's definitely Spring when the sports cars and motorcycles come out to play.

Beth's cowl turned out lovely. :)