Thursday, April 02, 2015

Free pattern from Rowan

Knit this men's v neck cardigan, the member’s exclusive free pattern for April 2015. Designed by Lisa Richardson using Cotton Glace (cotton) and Silkystones (silk and linen) worked together for the main body, this textured cardigan has pocket detailing, contrasting edges and set-in sleeves.
Download the free pattern on Rowan's website... 

It's been a really long week and I'm having a very hard time coming up with a blog post today. There hasn't been any knitting. No new yarns this week. No more free patterns to share. Help.

These pretty flowers are sitting on my breakfast bar so that I can look at them while I'm working. They remind me of spring which has kind of arrived.
I'm going to sign off now and head to bed. Tomorrow will be about knitting.

No comments: