Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Many boxes

Mr. Canada Post brought in a huge box from Zen Yarn Garden this morning. You know that tosh problem I had yesterday, I almost had the same problem today. It was hard not to take some skeins home with me. The colours are amazing!
Serenity Silk Single
Serenity Glitter Sock. Tomorrow we're going to make up more kits for Castalia.



A relaxed fit pullover with buttons closing the garter stitch side panels and cuffs. 
Skill level: Intermediate. 
Sizes: XS (S, M, L, XL, 2XL) Shown in size S. 
Liberty Wool by Classic Elite Yarns 
9 (11, 12, 13, 14, 15) balls 78102 Magic Carpet 
Finished Measurements  
Bust: 36 (40, 44, 48, 52, 56)"  
Designed to be worn with at least 6" of positive ease.
Mr. Canada Post also brought in a box from Lynda. The Magic Carpet Pullover is finished. We just need to add buttons to the sides and sleeves. (OK. Who am I kidding? Lynn will sew the buttons on because that could be my least favourite thing in the world to do.) It's so nice to be able to take sweaters outside again to get pictures.

I need to finish my post early. Survivor tonight. And even more exciting. The Stanley Cup playoffs start tonight. That means lots of knitting. Maybe. I might be busy flipping channels between games.

1 comment:

Lynda said...

You should send the buttons with the project. I don't mind sewing buttons on at all!