Thursday, June 25, 2015

Absolutely Fabulous

We just received a shipment of Ab Fab kits from Colinette.
These kits contain 11 skeins of yarn that are hand dyed in Wales. Cotton. Mohair. Ribbon. Great fibers and the colours will make you drool. The finished throws are awesome! We have three on display in the store.

For all the available colourways...

We found the ball winder and swift tonight so that Beth could wind a ball of yarn. Unfortunately the ball winder doesn't want to work - it's electric and must have been knocked around in the move. Beth had to wind the ball by hand and I will have to play electrician/mechanic tomorrow to try and fix it. 

tosh merino in shire. I'll show you tomorrow what she is making. It's been a long day and I'm not sure that I can write anything that makes sense.

Tomorrow I'll have some knitting to show. From both of us. :)

No comments: